Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Humpday Honeys

Be sure to check out the DSO gals' blogs today for their freebies!

I don't have much to add this morning. I spent last night printing out the 30 digi-LOs the kids chose for Grandma's birthday album. Now to get them cut out and into the album... So - no new LOs today, but I'm sure to have some tomorrow.

I'm currently checking out a website Kristine posted she'd gotten her new blog template at. I'm kind of bored with mine... There are some pretty cool templates there for free, but I don't think I want to mess with it right this second as I still need to get dressed and head out to work. Technical difficulties are not something I have time for right now! LOL

I also need to figure out if I'll be able to change just the header on these as I'd prefer to keep a header with some of my work.

Oh! And, can someone explain to this apparently thick-skulled woman how to make my links in Blogger LOOK like links instead of URLs? Even when I try to use the link icon at the top of the post screen they come out as URLs. What am I missing?

Since I have no LOs I'll share a couple more nature photo from 9.29 since you guys seem to love them so much... :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, this which I thought was a tad bit funny...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anywho - I'm off to work. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

4 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by to say hi. I think that Blogger's acting up cuz my images are all coming out as hmtl codes in my previews. Hopefully they'll get it fixed cuz it's drivin me nuts. Love the last sign.

Have a great day!
Diane

Purple Frog said...

Love the nature photos! I was out yesterday taking a bunch of those!!! Enjoy your day Cate!
Purple Frog

Anonymous said...

Such pretty photos Cate..PS-the link to your blog on DST isnt working..I've been coming here from my blog link....check it out! and have an awesome day!!!!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Hey Cate, I think I figured out our blogger issues. Are you in edit html or compose? check at the top. Compose is what solved my issues.