Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Humpday...

It's that day again... There should be freebies everywhere today!

I spent most of the evening last night watching tv with the kids again. Has anyone else watched the Halloweentown movies? I think they're pretty cool, and the kids love them. They're on Disney Channel. Last year I found Halloweentown and Halloweentown II. Last night I found out they also have a Halloweentown High! If you haven't seen them and have kids (or really like Halloween!) I highly reccomend them! I'm hoping to find them on a bundled DVD this year...
---------------------

Diane gave me another blogging award over the weekend:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll have to think about who to send this out to...
---------------------

I finished 2 LOs this morning - 1 for a challenge at GS and 1 inspired by the challenge at GS!

Title: What's In A Name?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers & elements from the Summer's End kit by Julie Kelley Designs available at Scrapbook-Elements.
http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=119&products_id=12154
Fonts: Marker Monkey; Marcelle Script; Times New Roman

LO for a challenge at GS regarding the story behind a name.
___________________________________

Title: What's In A Screenname?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Paper from the Back In Black Mini Kit by MzPimptress.
Notepaper shapes, cardboard wings, bread tag, and staple by MzPimptress.
Overlay from Gettin' Edgy 04 by Royanna Fritschmann of Divine Digital.
Fonts: Vintage Typewriter; Marker Monkey; Note This

Part 2 of a LO challenge from GS for the story behind a name.
--------------------

Not much else to say today so I'll be off! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts...exceptional! Have an awesome day!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I am running so behind today. Glad you got me first. lol.Great layouts! I still haven't done 1 challenge this month. yikes.

Have a great day!
Diane

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Congrats on the award! Love the layouts! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Stop thinking about it and do it....when are you gonna register???????? :)
Had to come back and rag on you!!!! See you tomorrow girl!