Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Did ya' see?! Did ya' see?! Shabby Princess has a new freebie kit! Yeah!!! It's a super yummy fall one. Go grab it if you haven't yet!
-----------------------

Several sites have Trick or Treating going on today where you can get freebies from their designers, but I can't remember who... If you know one - gimme a link! :)

I'm cutting out of work early today to take the kids trick or treating at the mall with Mike. After that we'll probably eat dinner quick, and then stop at a few houses here in Philly where I know the families. I never did manage to get a costume so I'm going to wear a royal blue sparkly evening gown I have, and be Mrs. Peacock... Not real original, but better than hanging a sign around my neck that reads, "I'm the Mommy." which was Micaila's suggestion! LOL

After Grandma spent the time and effort creating really adorable pirate costumes for them Brenden is insisting he wants to be "a turtle" (Raphael), and Micaila's decided she wants to be a butterfly fairy princess... So I've packed all options - just in case. We have the Raphael costume 'cause I bought them a bunch of costumes after Halloween last year clearance 75-90% off, and made a dress-up tote for them for Christmas. They love to play in their costumes all year, and I figured what the heck! I may have to switch out some this year as a couple are getting a little small! LOL
------------------------

Here's a sneak peek 'cause it isn't supposed to be posted 'til tomorrow:

Title: My Future
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits:
Papers and elements from the Sasha Kit by Lauraskathi available at The Digi Chicks. (I have a 25% white layer over all but the top 3 layers to tone down colors so the photos stand out.)
Template 29 by Lindsay Jane Designs.
Photos by my dad.
Fonts: Hotel Coral Essex

This is my "Family" themed LO for SDD for Nov 1st using a kit from one of our Nov sponsors.
-----------------------------

Didn't get much else done as I vegged in front of the tv with the family last night. Off to work now!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun Trick or Treating. Heading out with my 3 soon. A sparkly blue ball gown sounds wonderful to me! Happy Halloween from Ireland.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Have fun Trick or Treating!!! Since I'm on the slowest puter connection since dial up, I have no idea who's doing trick or treat. But if I find em when I get home, I'll shoot you a link.
Better late than never!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Have fun....I am staying home!!!! sorry i stopped by so late...but, I hope to come by earlier tomorrow...have a great evening, Cate!