Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday Freebie

Today I've decided to offer up another piece of word art...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It can be found here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/25753695/239289fd/NatureWord_Art.html

Please, no hotlinking - send people here to grab it. And, don't forget to leave some love here or at 4shared! :)
---------------------------

I'm going to go try to get another couple of hours sleep... I haven't slept well all night, and quite frankly feel like doo-doo right now. Have to work my half-day as usual later on so I may be back to post a bit more later.

Thanks for stopping by,and have a great day!

6 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Love the new word art. Will have to grab it after work. You know how that is. Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you didn't catch it from me. :) Feel better soon. Talk with you again on Monday.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good luck on getting some sleep! I need some too now. LOL Beautiful word art!

I got your email, I'm gonna email you back when I get done blog hopping!
Heather
http://digiscrapping.net

Leigh said...

Hey! Great blog! Signed your guest book!

Unknown said...

You know, I think I was typing the same thing when you were typing it about feeling crummy and needing sleep. Hope you got some, I didn't really. Bummer.

Amy said...

Cute blog!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com